Outlook uses PST files to store users’ data, and many organizations also use PST files to save the backup. However, sometimes users need to merge PST files to backup their old Outlook accounts in one place, or Outlook has created two or more PSTs for the same account.
Manually, users can use the inbuilt import & export utility to combine PST files, but it allows users to merge files one by one and takes lots of time. Hence, if you have 20 PST files, you have to repeat the process 20 times. I will suggest you this free tool only if you have 2 or 3 PSTs to merge.
Shoviv PST Merge Software
It is a professional tool used and recommended by many professionals and big organizations. Shoviv PST merge software is specially developed to merge multiple PST files in a single batch with advanced features. This tool works very fast and doesn’t make modifications in the original file properties that make this tool the first choice to merge crucial PST files.
Some of this tool’s highlights are:
1. With the Shoviv PST merge software, users can merge multiple PST files in a short time.
2. It offers three different types of merging options:
• Merge PST files: Using this option, users can merge a similar folder. For example, the Inbox folder of all the added PST files will be merged into one folder.
• Join PST files: With this option, users can merge PST files with different folder hierarchies. In other words, added PST files will be merged in one PST file but with a separate Folder hierarchy.
• Merge contacts folder: With this option, users can merge only the contacts folder of all the added PSTs.
3. The software offers a free trial version to users. So they can evaluate the software before purchasing the paid tool.
Honestly, if you have 2-3 PST files, use the free utility but if you have several PST files, then go with the Shoviv PST merge software. It will save you lots of crucial time.